[DeTomaso] definition of insanity disproven...

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 00:00:15 EST 2010

Note that all those non-cylindrical coils have the male, HEI type leads as opposed to the female sockets used on the cylindrical coils.
I don't know if one simply uses a different lead from the coil to the dizzy or there is more involved to switch between the two..

Every manufacturer claims their coil is the best.

Unless you can find a coil with specs very close to what the MSD coils have, you might want to just replace what you have and see if your problem goes away.

Jim