[DeTomaso] Definition of Ins. EE response

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Dec 19 23:02:43 EST 2010

I thought as much.  On one of the "other" forums they were discussing how some sort of fluid inside the coil could leak out or something.

Chris

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 19:27:02 -0800
From: gndplne at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Definition of Ins. EE response
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; persocaddy at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com; MikeLDrew at aol.com

yes, when you mount the coil vertically, the energy in the coil combines with the magnetic field of the Earth and increases the output energy by about 15%.  This typically means about another 8-12 HP, so I think its worth it.

JB - just kidding, it actually makes no difference.  Mount it anywhere you want.