[DeTomaso] California engine swap exemption question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Dec 19 22:52:20 EST 2010

Mine is a 6/73 car as seen here:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=341

-Unfortunately- for me, I lost the tag last year on a spirited drive due
to it having cracked and -me- not attending to it soon enough.  Luckily
I have a photo.

My car still has the EGR valve in working condition, in place below the
carb.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie