[DeTomaso] Definition of Ins. EE response

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 20:48:29 EST 2010

Pat,
It's not relevant to the issue at hand, but for my knowledge base:

I'm thinking that use of a coil with too much resistance will give less ouput to the plug but probably not result in premature failure of the driving box, whereas too little resistance might overheat or eventually lead to failure of the driver.

True or not?

Thanks,

Jim