[DeTomaso] definition of insanity disproven

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:55:50 EST 2010

I once had the coil wire (to dizzy) work only when cold.
I also had a coil go bad with the same symptoms.

Chuck
(Who has several NOS coils as spares, one in the front trunk parts collection.)

Chris,
 FWIW, I've had several cars over the years that have
exhibited the same problem as you're experiencing &
each case the problem turned out to be a bad coil. I
never tried measuring the ohmage of the coil or it's
continuity to check if it was bad, I just replaced it (they're
not that expensive) & my problem was solved! Hopefully,
solving you dilemma will be as easy. Good Luck!

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld