[DeTomaso] NPT sorta, Lance Nist is now a Chevy LS Motor EFI Guy?

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 18:15:55 EST 2010

Honestly there isn't one major vendor of ours who I  haven't heard
complaints about or the retelling of nightmare  stories at open houses, and fireside
chats.  Then on the other hand  there are loyal and happy followers and
great stories about each, as well.  I can only offer my own experiences and
they have been very  positive for my cars.
Laurie
[DeTomaso] NPT sorta, Lance Nist is now a Chevy LS Motor EFI  Guy?
Dave Londry _davel  at emspace.com _
(mailto:detomaso at list.realbig.com?Subject=[DeTomaso]%20NPT%20sorta,
%20Lance%20Nist%20is%20now%20a%20Chevy%20LS%20Motor%20EFI%20Guy?&In-Reply-To
=4D0C5304.2040500 at emspace.com)
Sat Dec 18 00:25:30 CST 2010

Sorry - typo

"so many people angry"