[DeTomaso] "Candy"

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 17:44:37 EST 2010

Patrick Hals sent me some additional pictures of Candy, two taken at the
2010 Le Mans Classic, and two press release photos  from 2008.

"Candy" really looks fantastic in her racing trim.

To see these pictures, revisit the "Detomaso Pantera - The 80s" photo
album posted on my Facebook page (Dick Koch).  The new pictures are
posted in the Candy picture sequence midway through the album.

If you are not a registered user of Facebook, a direct link to the album is:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=35097&id=100000900252005&l=a09a5fa682

Patrick's results for the 2008 race are mentioned in the captions for
the pictures.  He and Candy are doing a great job of keeping the marquee
relevant in the classic races in Europe.

Also, Patrick asked me to mention to folks to register on the "Pantera
European Club" facebook to keep abreast of Pantera related events in
Europe and find "new" friends in the Pantera community.

Dick Koch - Atlanta