[DeTomaso] Houston area DeTomaso owners?

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:56:32 EST 2010

I recently added another Pantera to the ProvaMo For Sale page.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTomaso4Sale/DeTomasoForSale.asp

This yellow one, 3266, owned by Scott Rainey, has just caught the eye of Chris, who is a
long distance from the car.

Is there someone in the area that might be willing to check out the car for him, and take
LOTS of photos, etc.

I asked him if he is serious, so as not to waste your time, and as I await his reply, I
thought I would throw this out

to the Houston group, to get this started.

Do you Houston-area guys know the seller, or the car already?

Chuck Melton