[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Update

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:55:03 EST 2010

Michael,

One can search by "Condition", and I selected "Parted Out" (10 or so) and "Destroyed"
(about 18).

3,000, well more than 3,100 as of today, in total, which when subtracting the above 30 or
so still leaves more than 3,000.

One could also subtract cars in other categories like those indicated as "In Storage", and
"In Restoration"

to get closer to the number 'running'.  I'm also not counting "Unknown VINs".

This is for all models produced by DeTomaso, not just Panteras.

Chuck

3000 that are whole? Or just 3000 serial numbers which include dead ones. Do you know how
many are running?  Michael Shortt