[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Registry Update

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:10:21 EST 2010

DeTomaso People,

It seems a little slow today, and I realized that recently the DeTomaso Registry has
surpassed 3,000 entries!

I'd like to thank everyone that has shared with the registry, and has helped it grow over
the years.

In related news, I'm writing some new registry code to increase the ability to store more
history, in a searchable format.

I am also re-writing some code to allow adding cars with unknown VINs.

I have access to a bunch of photos that otherwise would be 'lost to history' which can now
be archived under "unknown VINs",

yet still searchable via any of the current methods.

Chuck Melton