[DeTomaso] NPT Any suggestions on SDHC memory for camcorders?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 14:34:38 EST 2010

I've used SanDisk cards, readers, and thumb drives for years. Never  had a
failure.

YMMV,

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 12/18/2010 11:23:46 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kenn_green at yahoo.com writes:

I'm  buying my wife a new camcorder that accepts SDHC memory.  Amazon
suggests  the "Transcend" brand which I never heard of, so I looked at the
reviews, and  there are a lot of failures, almost 10%, with people complaining
about losing  all their pictures from a once in a lifetime vacation.  Based on
that, I  looked at Sandisk memory, but found the same kind of comments.  I
also  realize that you can damage memory if you don't properly "close" it
when you  disconnect it from a PC, so I know human error may be a factor.

I  thought about getting two 8 GB cards versus one 16 GB to minimize the
potential loss.

Any  suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken