[DeTomaso] NPT sorta, Lance Nist is now a Chevy LS Motor EFI Guy?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 13:47:36 EST 2010

Dear Kirby,

Egad! Fred Fossett the Pantera Prince of Darkness! I thought I would google him to see what showed up. Not much. The best hit was a quote from Jim Dimick from the Forum list some years ago. Jim is a very friendly and easy going guy. He wrote: "If you enjoy the black plague, then you'll enjoy doing business with Fred Fossett." Sorry to hear that you got one of those usually expensive lessons in dealing with notorious Pantera vendors.

Member of the club, Chuck Engles