[DeTomaso] NPT sorta, Lance Nist is now a Chevy LS Motor EFI Guy?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Wed Dec 15 08:22:39 EST 2010

Dear Ken,

That is interesting. Lance used to be quite a figure in the Pantera world. Unfortunately, he, umm, disappointed several of his major patrons, as well as the more normal patrons. I got the impression that the word spread and his Pantera business dwindled significantly. If you're interested in Pantera EFI products or help or service, then the kindest thing I can say it to use one of our currently well known and reputable Pantera vendors.

One of the normal patrons, Chuck Engles