[DeTomaso] Great car for sale in Dallas

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 13:34:23 EST 2010

Asa Jay,

The plate is/was actually ITBFAST, as seen in the registry, car #6000.

Chuck

Last I knew, ItBWild belongs to Dennis Antenucci, and -has- for the
past 10 years.  And it's certainly not Red.

Asa Jay

Quoting JJD1010 at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home
http://www.racingagainstautism.com