[DeTomaso] NPC What Is That Movie

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Dec 14 10:39:49 EST 2010

You guys may also want to look at Dropbox  http://www.dropbox.com/features

It is good when you move things between the same people often. Simply
stated, it places a folder on your desk top that is synced to on line
storage, and shared with your friend. Storage can be up to 2GB for free and
more space if you like to pay. I also use this from office to home.

You can log into it from the road to get something you may have forgotten.

I use it a lot to move big music recording (too big for CD/DVD)sessions
around to studios.

Larry - Cleveland