[DeTomaso] NPC What Is That Movie

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:32:46 EST 2010

Dan and forum,

The youtube downloader program I use regularly and referred to earlier this
morning can be found at the link below if you are interested. Like I
mentioned, you can download from youtube, edit file size and quality, cut
video, convert from one file type to another.including from video to audio,
etc. It can be used to capture songs, movie quotes, etc..anything from
youtube. It also advertises to download videos from some other sites but I
haven't found another site that works for it yet. I'm a data junkie as well,
I save valuable information and technical info as a personal library of
resources, especially if I think there is a risk of it becoming unavailable
on the net..like if the site goes down, business failes or whatever. So this
does come in handy. BUT!! I don't steal photos that belong to other people
or anything like that!!!!   Just fyi    =)

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

It has always been safe and free from bad viruses or spyware or any crap
like that..so I have no reservations about it.

Cullen

Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC What Is That Movie

> They must have seen you coming :)  I'd never seen it before.  Brilliant!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxsY4lEGRBI

Cool!  Is there a way to save it to my hard drive?

Thanks,

Dan Jones