[DeTomaso] Seat Slide Wheels Fix

David G Tucker david.tucker at chesapeakepanteras.com
Sun Dec 12 13:42:29 EST 2010

I fixed mine in 2003. I went to Lowe's. In the hardware section, in the
specialty drawers where they have the stainless bolts and such, toward the
right end where the special fittings are you will find white nylon/neoprene
or whatever 1" round thingies. They have several sizes. I brought 1 old
roller in with me to compare sizes. Bought 8 of the 1" ones and went home.
Took apart the rails, removed the old flat rubber installed the new. I've
put about 100,000 miles on the car sense then and have never had an issue.
Probably cost about $10-15. Done.

Dave