[DeTomaso] Help needed: Mike Drew can't seem to read thePanteraarticles I've sent on disk

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 13:34:34 EST 2010

This is an unsolicited endorsement, I have no financial interest, bla bla
bla.

There are a number of free websites that allow you to hang large files out
there for others to download. I have used www.yousendit.com extensively -
they have a 100mb limit (you have to pay to share files larger than 100mb).
Lately I've been using www.4shared.com due to the higher file size limit.

You zip the photos into a single 50mb file and use one of those two
services. You'll get a link that you send to Mike - he clicks on the link
and downloads the file.

It's like sending a CD but free and instant. I'm sure that there are other
free file sharing services out there....

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"