[DeTomaso] Bag tag update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 04:05:55 EST 2010

Hi guys,

Those of you who have patiently been waiting for your custom De Tomaso logo
luggage tags, I have a status update.

If you paid attention to the news lately, you saw that tensions between
North and South Korea are at their highest level in decades.   As a result,
military personnel were confined to their bases, meaning that it wasn't
possible to place the full bag tag order until just recently.

They are now beavering away, making over 200 of them one-at-a-time,
completely by hand, and I've been told that they will be completed and sent to me
on Dec 19th.   Unfortunately I'll probably be going to Afghanistan a couple
of days prior and most likely won't be back until after Christmas.   But
assuming they are here when I get home, I wil beam them out to each of you right
away.

My friend who is having them made, went to the same shop that my other
friend used, five or six years ago.   They remembered me and agreed to give me
the same price as before, $5 each. :>)