[DeTomaso] Help needed: Mike Drew can't seem to read the Pantera articles I've sent on disk

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Dec 12 01:42:54 EST 2010

I agree with Mike.  He use's a Mac which is different and will act
differently with a CD that has been opened and essentially not "closed"
for re-writes.  This basically puts a Windows re-writable file system on
the CD rather than one that can be read by multiple systems.

Burn them as read-only, write once and close the session.  Then he
should be able to read them just fine.  That's how I've done it in the
past when I send CDs to Mike.

CDs are -cheap- these days, don't worry about re-writing.  Don't even
-think- about buying the re-writable kind.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA