[DeTomaso] Help needed: Mike Drew can't seem to read the Pantera articles I've sent on disk

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Dec 12 01:14:13 EST 2010

Not sure what disk you're referring to that I sent a few months ago: I don't
recall any for a long time prior to the two I sent a couple of weeks ago.

No idea why they would be unreadable.  They are brand new Sony data disks,
and all I'm doing is following the HP directions to download data to the
disk.  They read fine when I put them back into my HP after they've been
burned.  My HP is only about 10 months old.  I am running Microsoft Windows
7, the pics are all jpg, the articles are MS Word 2003.  When I burn the
disks, it gives me the choice to write "as a USB" which can be edited, or as
a one time, non-editable set of files: I write them as editable.

I'm also putting this out to the forum as I could use some help figuring out
why Mike can't read my disks.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest