[DeTomaso] Fw: Searching the archives

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 23:14:10 EST 2010

 J. Sean,

Try this area of the archives. Hope this helps.

Bud #3400 (The 7 Banger)

 Flag this messageRe: [DeTomaso] Seat RollersThursday, July 23, 2009 1:25 AM
From: "MikeLDrew at aol.com" <MikeLDrew at aol.com>View contact detailsTo: jefude at bellsouth.net, detomaso at realbig.com
In a message dated 7/22/09 17 33 47, jefude at bellsouth.net writes:

> I want to replace the original now hard as rock seat rollers.
> In reading through old threads it appears that some of the after market
> wheels are a poor fitment.
> Who makes the best no hassle replacement rollers?

It's not that they're a poor fit--they just rattle a bit.   SOBill Taylor
used springs in some fashion to correct the problem if my memory serves.
Mike