[DeTomaso] NPC What Is That Movie

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 15:53:19 EST 2010

Dear Tom,
You are right. I confused the two movies. There have been so many spoofs of
Hitler rants that I mistakenly attributed the spoof in question to The
"Valkyrie" not  Der Untergang, or Downfall as you correctly idenified. This
mistake will probably result in my expulsion fom the German Organisation der
ehemaligen SS-Angehörigen (Odessa) I hope you will accept my apology for
this mistake.
Sincerely,
Boyd