[DeTomaso] Water temp sender?

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 15:32:29 EST 2010

Mike,

   Idiot light temperature senders are merely bimetallic switches not
temperature dependent (variable) resistors.  Idiot light temperature senders
are internally the same basic type of thermal switch used in the stock
Pantera radiator to control the on/off temperature of the cooling fans.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505