[DeTomaso] Cooling

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 13:04:07 EST 2010

The Edelbrock water pump has a standard 351C thermostat  recirculation
passage.

Use a standard 351C type thermostat.

You need the 351C bypass plate in the block below the  thermostat.

You cannot use a "regular" thermostat in a 351C unless you  completely plug
the opening where the plate is located in the  block.

An alternative to blocking the plate opening in the block is  to use a
Wieand water pump which does not have the recirculation passage in the  pump
body. If the Wieand water pump is used, a "regular" thermostat can be  used.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 12/11/2010 8:05:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,