[DeTomaso] NPC What Is That Movie

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Dec 11 10:49:17 EST 2010

Wow, a thread on the Pantera list about the Hitler rant and no one mentions
the Pantera vs Porsche edition.  Could it be that there exist owners who
have not viewed the creative scripting of Mike Drew and the production
capabilities of Mark McWhinney who overcame their fear of retribution to
bring this to the community.

Go to http://www.poca.com/

At the bottom of the page, click on:

      Panteras have done it again, thanks to Claude Dubois.  Watch the
exciting film here:
      PorschePantera320

 JT