[DeTomaso] Hagerty Article: "Pantera: Ripe for picking up, not picking on"

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:39:21 EST 2010

And for under $5000, you can build a clone on a standard 65 GT that only
differs by the ID tag. That was my point. You can't clone a Pantera off
anything.  Michael
On Dec 10, 2010 11:28 PM, "scott black" <timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It was well done. I have been hammering a friend at the pub about the
unfair treatment. He said they had a piece coming from an owner that would
balance the treatment. What a nicely written piece! And the story telling
skills were great.