[DeTomaso] Temperature Sender

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 17:33:26 EST 2010

Hi, 2 things to know. There is a blue plastic radiator cap that seals
inside the neck of the pressure bottle with an O ring. Gary Hall used to sell
them. This cap in my opinion does let air out. Also there is a Lisle products
 radiator (22150 Made in USA) filling funnel assembly that goes on top of
the radiator neck and gives you a head of water above the motor so when you
fill  the car this funnel holds the extra water and the air comes out.  I
also  jack  the back of the car up. Works for me Pat Orlando 1972 Yellow
Pantera  S/N 4011