[DeTomaso] RIP Robert "Bobby" Stuhr

Dennis Yogi dhyogi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 12:56:05 EST 2010

It is with saddened heart that I have to inform you that one of our
brothers, Robert Stuhr from the island of Maui passed away a few weeks back.
Robert was a true car guy and was especially fond of Panteras. He attended
many Fun Rally events over the years.  He made many friends at the rallies
and I thought that it would be nice to let them know of his passing.  He was
a great guy and a great friend. I will truly miss him.

His "motorhead" friends gave him a final ride to their favorite cruise up
Haleakala. His ashes were subsequently scattered at sea by his fellow canoe
club members.  The following link is to pictures taken at his last ride by
Pantera enthusiast Bayani Panis

http://s704.photobucket.com/al...?albumview=slideshow<http://s704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/LIV1S_photos/Bobbys%20Last%20Run/?albumview=slideshow>