[DeTomaso] Hagerty Article: "Pantera: Ripe for picking up, not picking on"

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 11:21:25 EST 2010

It really doesn't make sense.  If your old $50,000 Ferrari needs a clutch
job at 5000 miles, and it costs $4000 to do it, everyone is like "oh, of
course".  But if a Pantera overheated 30 years ago, somehow there's no
fixin' it.

It's all perception.  If you haven't owned one, you just don't know.

sean