[DeTomaso] monowheel

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Dec 10 09:03:15 EST 2010

Bwahahahaha, never seen him stop or turn before - looks like he hit the curb?

I gave up vehicles where one must drag the feet in about 1953 . . .

Thanks for the video!

From: Tom Borcich <tborcich at msn.com>
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC MonoWheel V8!
To: Pantera REALBIG forum <detomaso at realbig.com>

David, I agree after seeing a few videos on YouTube of MonoWheels crashing. I guess
ur good until you get a high speed wobble and once they get out of balance ur pretty much
screwed (at least with a V8). They sure look cool....but after seeing how easy they are to get in trouble with
I understand why the two wheel motorcycle is a better design. I thought they would be pretty stable
because of centrifugal mass spinning like a bicycle wheel, but I was wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4YmVP6i4qw

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5691 (20101210) __________

http://www.eset.com