[DeTomaso] FW: [SCPOCA] Cylinder flow checking

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 13:38:55 EST 2010

OK. I have a Uni-Syn carb synchronizer that works well & I can recommend.
I've used it on Webers, EFI (some types) and motorcycle side-draft carbs for
decades. It's still available at <www.vwparts.net/bp7033.html> for $33. It
will not work on 4bbl Holleys without an adapter, and only fits one barrel at
a time. All metal, so breakage is unlikely. Also have a carb synchronizer
that uses 4 glass manometer tubes- and that did get broken when we moved out
of CA. They don't ship well.... Good luck- J Deryke