[DeTomaso] Lexan?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 07:56:33 EST 2010

Be watchful if you use an anti-scratch coating and be sure it resists
solvents.  I got a face full of gasoline a couple of weeks back (they call
me "fireball".  I wonder why?) when working on a tiller.  My glasses have
anti-scratch coating and the coating is delaminating now due to the solvent
exposure.

sean