[DeTomaso] Lexan?

Torbjørn Harlem torbjorn.harlem at elverhoy.no
Wed Dec 8 08:18:28 EST 2010

Hi.
Lexan has also the strength to be taken in a sheet metal tool that makes 90 degrees bend. From 8mm and thicker you most heat the area witch is to be bend, ( with a powerful hairdryer) I've done it lot of times. Work perfect and as Tommy stated is`t no problem to make treads in the material. It's also some special glue that "melt" the parts together with almost an invisible seem.

Best of luck with your "box" project.

Torbjorn