[DeTomaso] Lexan?

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Wed Dec 8 05:44:58 EST 2010

I've been reading many different things regarding the differences between the two. The page below indicates acrylic has a higher bending temp, resists scratches better and doesn't yellow.
http://www.ehow.com/list_7507957_bending-lexan-plexiglass-specifications.html
Yet, I've read that many auto projects have been made with Lexan, so I'll probably go with that.
Will