[DeTomaso] Lexan?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 23:46:10 EST 2010

I think when people say plexiglass these days they mean Lexan or Lucite, which are both brand names for polycarbonate, if I am not mistaken.

Lexan is far superior in strength and scratch resistance to plexiglass and is not expensive.

I made removable side windows for my Abarth and a clear cover for the airbox on my Dino with it-- very easy to work with, can be threaded and polished nicely.

Jim Oddie