[DeTomaso] Lexan?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:36:59 EST 2010

Will - you want it to be transparent I assume so that we can see how pretty
the stacks are?

I have pix of an intake box for a holley built by Johnny Woods for Geoff
Peters that sucks air from the gills on both sides. I don't know what the
material is but it is black (ie you won't see the stacks).

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"