[DeTomaso] Another E-bay scam...

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 19:39:40 EST 2010

Cullen,
This eBay statement appears to be written by a scammer, a Nigerian child are someone who thinks you are stupid as many will act.
Scammers can scam because so many dumb bunnies are loose on this planet with too much money.
B S like this could be seen a mile away even by Helen Keller and Ray Charles.
Vin #'S count. Keep away.
Jeff Cobb

--
Jeff Cobb