[DeTomaso] Another E-bay scam...

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 12:38:22 EST 2010

Mike, . I just got off the phone with Guy a few minutes ago, BS'ing
about old times.  He is for real as well as the listing.  He lives near
me in the north Atlanta area.

Guy Anderson was responsible, as he stated in his response to Harlem,
for most of the Panteras sold in the US in the 80s, doing all the prep
work necessary to get them licensed in the US.

He raced one from 84 to around '90 then converted it to run on the
street, a car he took me for a cruise in along with another Pantera
owner, Tom Nash, probably 15 to 20 years ago.

He is probably one of the most knowledgeable guys (no pun intended) on
Pantera history, and especially anything to do with the Pantera during
the 80s.

While folks lay back and try to decide if Guy is for real or not, I am
going to see if a couple of friends of mine that have been interested in
a Pantera project car are interested in the car.

Dick Koch - Atlanta