[DeTomaso] Another E-bay scam...

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:11:41 EST 2010

The longer link is incomplete and causes the error if you click on it...one
of you is looking a the tinyurl version and the other is clicking on the
incomplete link.

This link wont work because its incomplete: Chris I think your clicking on
this..hyperlink is broken.

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-DETOMASO-PANTERA-GT-NEEDS-PAINT-AN

> D-ENGI

> >  NE-WORK-/330504512863?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cf39aa55f

This one works..

http://tinyurl.com/scam-pantera-TINY-URL