[DeTomaso] air boxes

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 10:31:28 EST 2010

Also, early carb'd 5.0 Mustangs had an all aluminum, low profile, dual snorkel, hosed air cleaner system I always thought would work well.
They might cost more than some of the aftermarket parts now.  You could add another snorkel to just about any air cleaner housing unless
you just want to go for exotic looks.  I think they would all be improvements over an open element air cleaner as far as intake air temp
is concerned.  You get more gains from lowering temps than you get from trying to ram air.  FWIW

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa