[DeTomaso] cooling question

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sat Dec 4 15:08:44 EST 2010

I inherited a lot of crud in the cooling system in 6143 and it took
quite a while to get rid of it
- if the rad is clean inside - I can't tell.
Tossing all the hoses and the cooling tubes and tanking the heads was a
good start.

Then when I found the leak into the pan, I figured it was stop-leak(or
some equivalent horsecrap)
and that there was a reason for it to be there.
dave