[DeTomaso] cooling question

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Dec 4 05:50:36 EST 2010

Hey Chris.
Be happy that it's a brass rad and not aluminum. Cheap fix.
Hang in there. It's worth the aggrivation.
My last ride was a few weeks ago. Just after a tough day at work. Took it
out for a quick spin. Roads were quite cold. Cold enough that I broke the
back end loose at 50. It was pulling like a train with the cold air.
Had a big smile on my face for the whole weekend. Wife's barking didn't even
bother me.
Nothing like a Pantera.
Will