[DeTomaso] cooling question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Dec 4 01:13:22 EST 2010

Hang in there Chris, things aren't that bad.   You've got a great
support group over there.  Try to figure out where the leak is, how big
it is, and if you were correct that it was a rock.  It's a messy and
long job but it -can- be done.  These things can happen to -any- car.
It's just that the newer cars seem to hide the radiator behind a lot of
plastic front end.  ;)

Keep the faith.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired