[DeTomaso] 73 wiper arm

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Fri Dec 3 20:04:35 EST 2010

Well I just spent the last 2 hrs at my local Napa Auto Store and then on to a personal garage who thought they might have some arms that would fit my car.  No luck, the arm spline post is 9/16, everything they could find was to large.  My car is a left rest, but no luck yet.  I do like the idea of having the driver blade a little longer for a better view.  So off to a car show at our local fire station  tomorrow morning.  The first car show  we went to we were to late to enter the car  but they pulled us right up front as soon as we drove in and the local newspaper took all kinds of pictures and did a featured article as the ride of the month in the Sunday news paper.  So exciting, so pray for no rain tomorrow and we will see what happens. Thank you all for your advise, I will keep trying for the correct arm. Sue