[DeTomaso] someone school me on the Holman Moody manifold

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Dec 2 22:50:02 EST 2010

Dear Patrick,

         I would second Tony's point.   If you have an engine capable of
spinning to X rpms with Cleveland cylinder heads that work best at high
rpms, then why wouldn't you *encourage* that?   A pragmatic analysis of
driving style and intake manifolds for contemporary urban driving seems
contrary to the visceral reasons for owning and driving a Pantera.

            Have you driven a high winding Cleveland engine lately?,  Chuck
Engles