[DeTomaso] Sad story of a neglected gas tank

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 22:29:19 EST 2010

 Before any of you rush to Seattle to buy that aqua green Pantera that has sat for years, and may or may not have been started since being parked, here is a photo album of the gas tank in a Pantera that sat for the last 19 years.

We have a replacement used tank on the way. I'm not even going to dream that the current one can be saved with a boil-out.

And Wilkinson now has repro sender units.

Moral:  When they just sit, they slowly die.

Buyers beware!

Larry