[DeTomaso] Aqua Green Pantera near Seattle - He's ready to deal!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 20:39:09 EST 2010

In a message dated 12/2/10 17 36 47, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> Just passing on the message.  He's dropped the price a little, and would
> probably come down a bit more in the final deal.  I still think this could
> be a great car for someone looking for an original, rare color early car.

Has he got it running yet?   My understanding is that it ran when parked,
years ago, meaning it wouldn't take much to get it running again.   But if
it's NOT running, that's a great bargaining point.

I absolutely love that car, and if I was in the market I would look it over
closely, then snap it up in a heartbeat for $30K.