[DeTomaso] FW: 1971 Pantera For Sale

Michael Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Thu Dec 2 01:23:53 EST 2010

One of our members in San Diego, Buzz Rehmann, passed away earlier this year
and his family has decided to sell his 1971 Pantera, sn1714.  It's mostly
stock, with cooling upgrades, group5 wheels, rebuilt suspension, new
bushings, new shocks.  You can see several photos on the SDP site.  It's a
nicely sorted car that was worked on extensively by one of our local master
mechanic.  The car is still located in San Diego, CA.

www.sandiegopanteras.com
and
http://www.sandiegopanteras.com/members/p-buzz.jpg

For now, I am the contact, so send me an email if you want more info and
I'll put you in touch with the family.

Thanks for looking,
Mikie