[DeTomaso] someone school me on the Holman Moody manifold

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:06:40 EST 2010

Welcome to our collective dream/nightmare.

The forum is an excellent resource with many of the most knowledgeable
Pantera people on the planet participating.

Develop a thick skin, put it out there and be prepared to be flooded with
ideas, documents and links.

Most of all, Drive it!

Michael Shortt
71  #1660